Wednesday 29 June 2011

Enough food to feed and army.

Hooray! I'm back and it only took me 6 months. I know that's pretty rubbish but there has been a lot going on, honest. Anywho I feel that my general motivation is going to be much better from now on so here goes...

... a beautious 1960s (I think) knitting bag.  I bought this last year in a charity shop in Mumbles, Swansea for the fair price of £2.75!  And there was a random cable needle inside.  I don't really use it as I have too much knitting stuff to go in one bag although I'm thinking of using it as a handbag.

So last week I decided it was time for a good rummaged around the charity shops of Ilkeston and what a bounty I found!  In one shop I spotted a cracking 1970s polaroid camera with a spare flash bulb for £2.50 and 3 metres of this lovely vintage fabric for £2.  They also had an electric organ for £20 but I thought that was a little bit extravagant as I can't actually play it.
I got The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest (£1.75) and The Dark Knight - double disk edition (£3) from the British Heart Foundation.  All in all a good days charity shopping. I am a happy bunny.

bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment